There are 156 calories, or 656 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Fish, Flatfish (Flounder Or Sole Or Plaice). The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Fish, Flatfish (Flounder Or Sole Or Plaice) has 156 calories, 0g carbohydrates, 4.3g fat, and 27.65 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Fish Sole Fillets, Fresh
- Calories in High Liner Crispy Breaded, Frozen, Sole Fillets,…
- Calories in BlueWater Seafoods Sole, Light Battered
- Calories in High Liner Pan Sear Selects Sole, Lemon Pepper
- Calories in President's Choice Breaded Wild Sole Fillets
- Calories in Seaquest Sole Fillets, Skinless Boneless
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Fish, Flatfish (Flounder Or Sole Or Plaice) has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.