There are 73 calories, or 305 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Stuffed Cabbage With Meat In Tomato Sauce And Whipped Potatoes, Frozen. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Stuffed Cabbage With Meat In Tomato Sauce And Whipped Potatoes, Frozen has 73 calories, 9.07g carbohydrates, 2.28g fat, and 4.03 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Meat Loaf With Tomato Sauce, Mashed Potatoes And…
- Calories in Beef Pot Roast With Whipped Potatoes, Frozen
- Calories in Spaghetti With Pomodoro Sauce (Tomato Sauce),…
- Calories in Macaroni And Beef In Tomato Sauce, Frozen
- Calories in Swamp Cabbage (Skunk Cabbage, Water Convulvolus)
- Calories in Lasagna With Meat And Sauce, Frozen
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Stuffed Cabbage With Meat In Tomato Sauce And Whipped Potatoes, Frozen has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.