There are 91 calories, or 381 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Macaroni And Beef In Tomato Sauce, Frozen. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Macaroni And Beef In Tomato Sauce, Frozen has 91 calories, 13.23g carbohydrates, 1.54g fat, and 6.07 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Spaghetti With Pomodoro Sauce (Tomato Sauce),…
- Calories in Stuffed Cabbage With Meat In Tomato Sauce And…
- Calories in Macaroni And Cheese, Box Mix With Cheese Sauce
- Calories in Macaroni And Cheese, Frozen
- Calories in Salisbury Steak In Gravy With Macaroni And…
- Calories in Sauce, Tomato Chili Sauce
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Macaroni And Beef In Tomato Sauce, Frozen has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.