There are 857 calories, or 3586 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Pork, Leaf Fat. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Pork, Leaf Fat has 857 calories, 0g carbohydrates, 94.16g fat, and 1.76 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Animal Fat, Lard (Pork)
- Calories in Maple Leaf Natural Ground Pork Sausage Meat
- Calories in Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Natural Pork Breakfast…
- Calories in Maple Leaf Natural Pork Breakfast Sausage, Fully…
- Calories in Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf
- Calories in Maple Leaf Cooked Ham by Maple Leaf
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Pork, Leaf Fat has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.