Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf has 120 calories per 56 g serve. See Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 214 calories (895 kilojoules), 20g fat, 0g carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protien in 100g of Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf.
Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf Ingredients
Mechanically Separated Chicken, Pork, Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Spice, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke. Contains: Wheat.
Other Food Information
Vienna Sausage delivers classic, mouthwatering flavour that’s great any time of day. Fry up this versatile canned sausage in the morning with eggs and veggies to create a delicious scramble or have it for lunch with potato salad and mustard in the traditional Austrian fashion. Canned Vienna sausages are shelf stable and precooked with a light smoky flavour so you can enjoy them straight out of the can as a snack or cooked as part of a meal.
- CANNED VIENNA SAUSAGES: A convenient and delicious pantry staple
- LONG-LASTING: Shelf-stable canned sausages stays fresh longer
- QUICK AND TASTY: Great cooked or straight out of the can
- READY TO EAT: Precooked and smoked canned sausages
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Sausage, Vienna (Cocktail)
- Calories in Hereford Quality Vienna Sausage in Chicken Broth
- Calories in Maple Leaf Cooked Ham by Maple Leaf
- Calories in Maple Leaf Flakes of Chicken by Maple Leaf
- Calories in Maple Leaf Flakes of Ham by Maple Leaf
- Calories in Maple Leaf Flakes of Turkey by Maple Leaf
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Maple Leaf Vienna Sausage by Maple Leaf. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.