Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells has 170 calories per 48 g serve. See Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 354 calories (1481 kilojoules), 2g fat, 73g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells.
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells Ingredients
Wheat Pasta Shells, Corn Starch, Modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Dried Parmesan, Cheddar And Ricotta Cheeses, Onion Powder, High Monounsaturated Vegetable Oil (canola, Soybean And/or Sunflower), Palm Oil, Annatto, Lactic Acid, Garlic Powder, Calcium Lactate, Yeast Extract, Monoglycerides, Spice, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavour. Contains Wheat, Milk; May Contain Egg, Soy And Mustard Ingredients.
Other Food Information
Italian-inspired flavours and herbs make this dish a classic. A great crowd-pleasing entr¨¦e. Make as directed or get creative and add frozen vegetables.
- 15 varieties your family is sure to love
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Add a fresh twist! Stir in your favourite veggies!
- Also try our great Tuna Helper kits
- Box contains: 1 sauce mix and pasta, 240 grams
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Lasagne
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Stroganoff
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper 3 Cheese…
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger…
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.