Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco has 150 calories per 42 g serve. See Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 357 calories (1494 kilojoules), 2g fat, 74g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco.
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco Ingredients
Dumpling Wheat Pasta, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Enriched Wheat Flour, Modified Milk Ingredients, Sugar, Salt, Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Onion Powder, High Monounsaturated Vegetable Oil (canola, Soybean And/or Sunflower), Green Bell Pepper, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Garlic Powder, Dried Cheddar And Blue Cheeses, Citric Acid, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Annatto, Natural Flavour, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate. Contains Wheat, Milk; May Contain Egg, Soy And Mustard Ingredients.
Other Food Information
Mexican-inspired spices and cheesy topping make Beef Taco a perfect meal for fiesta night. A great crowd-pleasing entr¨¦e. Make as directed or get creative and add frozen vegetables.
- 15 varieties your family is sure to love
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Add a fresh twist! Stir in your favourite veggies!
- Also try our great Tuna Helper kits
- Box contains: 1 sauce mix and pasta, 210 grams
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Lasagne
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Stroganoff
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper 3 Cheese…
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger…
- Calories in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Cheesy Shells
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Beef Taco. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.