There are 462 calories, or 1932 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Sugar Pie, 1 Crust. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Sugar Pie, 1 Crust has 462 calories, 35.57g carbohydrates, 35.67g fat, and 3.31 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Pillsbury Easy Roll Pie Crust
- Calories in President's Choice Gluten Free Pie Crust
- Calories in Dr Oetker Shirriff Pie Crust Mix
- Calories in Truvia Brown Sugar Blend, Mix of Stevia…
- Calories in Breakfast Bar, Corn Flake Crust With Fruit
- Calories in Char Crust Dry Rub Seasoning for All Meat and…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Sugar Pie, 1 Crust has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.