There are 40 calories, or 167 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Soup, Tomato And Red Pepper. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Soup, Tomato And Red Pepper has 40 calories, 6.78g carbohydrates, 0.98g fat, and 0.9 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Pacific Foods Organic Red Pepper & Tomato Soup,…
- Calories in Pacific Foods Pacific Organic Roasted Red Pepper…
- Calories in Baxters Canned Soup, Butternut Squash & Red…
- Calories in Soup, Red Pepper And Black Bean
- Calories in Soup's On Soup Split Pea And Lentil Soup
- Calories in Campbell's Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Soup, Tomato And Red Pepper has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.