There are 308 calories, or 1286 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Sausage. Swisswurst, Pork And Beef. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Sausage. Swisswurst, Pork And Beef has 308 calories, 1.6g carbohydrates, 27.37g fat, and 12.69 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Sausage, Spicy Beef And Roasted Red Pepper
- Calories in Sausage, Blood Sausage (Blood Pudding)
- Calories in Sausage, Braunschweiger (Liver Sausage…
- Calories in Venetian Cacciatore Sausage, Sausage
- Calories in Maple Leaf Natural Ground Pork Sausage Meat
- Calories in Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Natural Pork…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Sausage. Swisswurst, Pork And Beef has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.