There are 622 calories, or 2602 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Sausage, Spicy Beef And Roasted Red Pepper. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Sausage, Spicy Beef And Roasted Red Pepper has 622 calories, 15.97g carbohydrates, 49.65g fat, and 26.22 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in President's Choice Roasted Garlic, Red Pepper &…
- Calories in Aylmer Accents Spicy Red Pepper
- Calories in Classico Arrabbiata Spicy Red Pepper Spaghetti…
- Calories in Hunt's Thick & Rich Pasta Sauce, Spicy Red…
- Calories in Daiya Flatbread Meatless Italian Sausage…
- Calories in Tostitos Salsa - Roasted Red Pepper 423ml
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Sausage, Spicy Beef And Roasted Red Pepper has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.