There are 590 calories, or 2468 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Peanut Butter, Reduced Sodium. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Peanut Butter, Reduced Sodium has 590 calories, 21.83g carbohydrates, 49.9g fat, and 24 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Sauce, Peanut (Made From Peanut Butter
- Calories in Wiener (Frankfurter), Reduced Fat And Sodium
- Calories in Soy Sauce (Made With Hydrolyzed Vegetable…
- Calories in Peanut Butter, Lower Sugar
- Calories in Cookie, Sandwich With Peanut Butter Filling
- Calories in Candies, M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Peanut Butter, Reduced Sodium has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.