There are 360 calories, or 1504 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Hot Chocolate, Low Calorie. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Hot Chocolate, Low Calorie has 360 calories, 58g carbohydrates, 3g fat, and 25.1 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Coffee And Cocoa (Mocha) Powder, With…
- Calories in Juice Drink, Cranberry-Apple Low Calorie
- Calories in Energy Drink, Sugar Free/Low Calorie
- Calories in Ocean Spray Cran-Pineapple Diet Low…
- Calories in Bai Kula Watermelon Low Calorie Beverage
- Calories in Bai Water, Low Calorie Beverage Ipanema…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Hot Chocolate, Low Calorie has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.