There are 843 calories, or 3525 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Cracker, Whole-Wheat. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Cracker, Whole-Wheat has 843 calories, 145.07g carbohydrates, 21.72g fat, and 21.92 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Pasta Toscana Whole Wheat 100% Organic Durum…
- Calories in Cracker, Whole Wheat
- Calories in Cream of Wheat Cream Of Wheat, Instant Whole…
- Calories in Bread, Whole Grain (Whole-Wheat) + Seeds (Flax
- Calories in Bread, Whole Grain (Whole-Wheat) +Seeds (Flax
- Calories in President's Choice Whole Grain Whole Wheat…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Cracker, Whole-Wheat has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.