There are 331 calories, or 1385 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Coffee Cake, Cream Filled. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Coffee Cake, Cream Filled has 331 calories, 53.8g carbohydrates, 10.8g fat, and 5 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Nestle Coffee Mate Coffee Crisp Liquid Coffee…
- Calories in Cadbury Creme Egg Cream Filled Chocolate Egg
- Calories in Chocolate Chunks Milk Cream Filled Wafer
- Calories in Vicenzi Puff Pastry Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Calories in Maxwell House Decaffeinated Coffee 100%…
- Calories in Maxwell House Dark Roast Coffee 100% Compostable…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Coffee Cake, Cream Filled has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.