There are 331 calories, or 1386 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Cheese, Processed. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Cheese, Processed has 331 calories, 8.32g carbohydrates, 24.46g fat, and 19.66 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in No Name Breadsticks and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
- Calories in No Name Crackers and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
- Calories in Cheese, Processed Food
- Calories in Kraft Velveeta Processed Cheese Loaf
- Calories in Black Diamond Processed Cheddar Cheese Slices…
- Calories in Kraft Singles Mozzarella Processed Cheese Slices
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Cheese, Processed has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.