There are 540 calories, or 2259 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Candies, Dark Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Candies, Dark Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans has 540 calories, 59.95g carbohydrates, 30g fat, and 7.5 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Peanuts
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Raisins
- Calories in Candies, Sugar-Coated Almonds
- Calories in Candies, M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies
- Calories in Candies, M&M'S Almond Chocolate Candies
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Candies, Dark Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.