There are 475 calories, or 1985 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Candies, Sugar-Coated Almonds. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Candies, Sugar-Coated Almonds has 475 calories, 68.26g carbohydrates, 17.93g fat, and 10 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans
- Calories in Candies, Dark Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Peanuts
- Calories in Candies, Milk Chocolate Coated Raisins
- Calories in Vicenzi Fine Sugar Icing Coated Puff Pastry
- Calories in Candies, M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Candies, Sugar-Coated Almonds has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.