There are 510 calories, or 2132 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Vermicelli, Made From Soy. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vermicelli, Made From Soy has 510 calories, 126.73g carbohydrates, 0.15g fat, and 0.15 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Soy Sauce (Made With Soy And Wheat), Shoyu
- Calories in Soy Sauce (Made From Soy), Tamari
- Calories in Naked Coconuts Soy Sauce Substitute Soy-Free…
- Calories in Young & Young Spinach Rice Vermicelli
- Calories in Young & Young Brown Rice Vermicelli
- Calories in Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavour Rice & Vermicelli…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Vermicelli, Made From Soy has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.