There are 471 calories, or 1970 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Tomato, Sun-Dried. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Tomato, Sun-Dried has 471 calories, 79.09g carbohydrates, 17.05g fat, and 19.17 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Kraft Sun Dried Tomato and Oregano Salad…
- Calories in PC Blue Menu Sun-Dried Tomato & Herb Seasoning…
- Calories in Molisana Tomatoes Sun-Dried
- Calories in PC Splendido Sliced Sun-Dried Tomatoes In…
- Calories in PC Splendido Sun-Dried Tomatoes In Seasoned Oil
- Calories in Sunrich Sun Rich Sliced Red Apples
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Tomato, Sun-Dried has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.