There are 101 calories, or 423 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Tomato Ketchup (Catsup), Low Sodium. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Tomato Ketchup (Catsup), Low Sodium has 101 calories, 27.4g carbohydrates, 0.1g fat, and 1.04 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Tomato Ketchup (Catsup), Tomates
- Calories in Peanut Butter, Reduced Sodium
- Calories in Soy Protein Isolate (Prepared With Sodium), Soya
- Calories in Wiener (Frankfurter), Reduced Fat And Sodium
- Calories in Soy Sauce (Made With Hydrolyzed Vegetable…
- Calories in Coffee And Cocoa (Mocha) Powder, With Whitener…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Tomato Ketchup (Catsup), Low Sodium has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.