There are 463 calories, or 1935 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Spices, Rosemary. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Spices, Rosemary has 463 calories, 84.76g carbohydrates, 21.08g fat, and 8.19 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in CAVENDISH FARMS Restaurant Style Garlic &…
- Calories in Mccain Superfries Rosemary & Garlic Crinkle Cut…
- Calories in Schar Rosemary Crackers Gluten Free
- Calories in Marys Crackers Real Thin Crackers Garlic…
- Calories in Sensible Portions Vegetable And Potato Snack…
- Calories in Organic Rosemary Potted
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Spices, Rosemary has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.