There are 70 calories, or 291 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Spaghetti, Without Meat. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Spaghetti, Without Meat has 70 calories, 14.22g carbohydrates, 0.44g fat, and 2.22 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Spaghetti With Meat Sauce, Spaghetti Avec Sauce…
- Calories in Spaghetti With Cream Sauce, Spaghetti Avec Sauce…
- Calories in Spaghetti With Pomodoro Sauce (Tomato Sauce),…
- Calories in Chinese Dish, Fried Rice Without Meat
- Calories in Sauce, Spaghetti
- Calories in Spaghetti And Meatballs, Restaurant Prepared
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Spaghetti, Without Meat has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.