There are 405 calories, or 1694 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Soup, Leek. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Soup, Leek has 405 calories, 65.28g carbohydrates, 11.71g fat, and 12.08 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Campbell's Everyday Gourmet Roasted Potato and…
- Calories in T&T Dumpling, Pork & Leek
- Calories in Soup's On Soup Split Pea And Lentil Soup
- Calories in Baxters Canned Soup, Butternut Squash & Red…
- Calories in Campbell's Canned Soup, Homestyle Condensed…
- Calories in Pastore Tuscan Soup Homemade Soup
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Soup, Leek has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.