There are 130 calories, or 544 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Soup, Broccoli Cheese. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Soup, Broccoli Cheese has 130 calories, 11.47g carbohydrates, 7.89g fat, and 3.13 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Campbell's Ready To Serve Soup Broccoli Cheese
- Calories in Campbell's Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Calories in Soup's On Soup Split Pea And Lentil Soup
- Calories in Tim Hortons Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Calories in Campbell's Cream of Broccoli Soup, Low Fat
- Calories in Knorr Dry Soup Mix, Or Flavour Boost Cream Of…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Soup, Broccoli Cheese has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.