siggi's Vanilla Yogurt has 130 calories per 175 g serve. See siggi's Vanilla Yogurt's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 74 calories (310 kilojoules), 0g fat, 8g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of siggi’s Vanilla Yogurt.
siggi’s Vanilla Yogurt Ingredients
Skim Milk, Sugar (organic Agave Syrup), Water, Vanilla Bean Paste, Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Active Bacterial Cultures.
Other Food Information
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in siggi's Yogurt, Strawberry 2% M.F. Simple…
- Calories in Danone Two Good Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Yogurt 4…
- Calories in Danone Two Good Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Yogurt…
- Calories in Silk Dairy Free Plant Based Coconut Yogurt,…
- Calories in IOGO Nano Yogurt, Vanilla
- Calories in Silk Oat Yogurt Style, Vegan, Dairy-Free,…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in siggi’s Vanilla Yogurt. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.