There are 305 calories, or 1276 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Sandwich, Egg Salad. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Sandwich, Egg Salad has 305 calories, 17.42g carbohydrates, 22.05g fat, and 8.65 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
- Calories in Fast Foods, Egg And Sausage Griddlecake Sandwich
- Calories in Sandwich, Tuna Salad
- Calories in Sandwich, Salmon Salad
- Calories in Potato Salad With Egg, Salade De Pommes De Terre
- Calories in Cookie, Sandwich With Peanut Butter Filling
- Calories in Cookie, Sugar Wafer Sandwich With Cream Filling
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Sandwich, Egg Salad has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.