Reese's Thins Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate has 220 calories per 44 g serve. See Reese's Thins Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 500 calories (2092 kilojoules), 30g fat, 59g carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protien in 100g of Reese’s Thins Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate.
Reese’s Thins Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate Ingredients
Milk Chocolate [sugars, Lactose), Cocoa Butter, Milk Ingredients, Unsweeetened Chocolate, Lecithin (soy), Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate], Peanuts, Sugars (sugar, Dextrose), Cocoa Butter, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Corn Starch, Tbhq, Citric Acid. Contains: Milk, Soy, Peanuts.
Other Food Information
- New REESE¡¯S THiNS PEANUT BUTTER CUPS are 40% thinner than regular REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS and 100% as delicious. Things get delicious when milk chocolate and peanut butter come together.
- One 165g bag of REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP Milk Chocolate THiNS
- Small enough to eat in two satisfying bites.
- Individually wrapped for easy on-the-go snacking.
- Available in Milk Chocolate, White Creme, and Introducing Dark Chocolate
- Perfect for on the go, sharing or keeping all to yourself!
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Reese's Thins Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate
- Calories in Reese's Chocolate, Candy Peanut Butter Cups…
- Calories in Candies, Reese'S Peanut Butter Cups
- Calories in Breyers Frozen Dessert for a delicious treat…
- Calories in Reese's Miniatures PEANUT BUTTER CUPS Candy
- Calories in Reese's Candy Peanut Butter Cups
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Reese’s Thins Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.