There are 650 calories, or 2720 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Peanut Butter, Lower Sugar. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Peanut Butter, Lower Sugar has 650 calories, 14.23g carbohydrates, 54.89g fat, and 24.8 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Leeks (Bulb And Lower-Leaf Portion),…
- Calories in Leeks (Bulb And Lower-Leaf Portion), Boiled
- Calories in Leeks (Bulb And Lower-Leaf Portion), Raw
- Calories in Amys Lower In Sodium Organic Soup, Minestrone
- Calories in Amys Organic Soup, Lower Sodium Lentil
- Calories in Schneider 97% Fat Free Lower Sodium Smoked Ham
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Peanut Butter, Lower Sugar has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.