Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, Blended, Value Tub has 130 calories per 175 g serve. See Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, Blended, Value Tub's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 74 calories (310 kilojoules), 0g fat, 9g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, Blended, Value Tub.
Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, Blended, Value Tub Ingredients
Yogurt (skim Milk, Active Bacterial Cultures), Vanilla Preparation (water, Cane Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate).
Other Food Information
Perfect balance is often closer to dream than reality … But sometimes we get close! With its thick texture and delicious taste, the new Oikos Proteins Vanilla yogurt is an ideal way to indulge while satisfying your cravings! Made with 100% Canadian milk, the new Oikos High Protein Vanilla contains 17 grams of protein per serving of 175 grams. Try it today!
- 17g grams of protein per 175g serving
- Value-sized 650g tub for breakfast, baking, and more!
- Made with 100% Canadian milk
- No artificial colors, flavours, or preservatives
- Join the Greek yogurt movement: #TheOikosConnection
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt,…
- Calories in Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Zesty Lemon &…
- Calories in Oikos Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, 2% M.F.,…
- Calories in Oikos Greek Yogurt, Plain, No Added Sugar, 2%…
- Calories in Oikos Fat Free Greek Yogurt, Plain, No Added…
- Calories in Danone Two Good Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Yogurt…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Oikos High Protein Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavour, Blended, Value Tub. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.