No Name Pasteurized Cream Cheese has 100 calories per 30 g serve. See No Name Pasteurized Cream Cheese's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 333 calories (1393 kilojoules), 30g fat, 3g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of No Name Pasteurized Cream Cheese.
No Name Pasteurized Cream Cheese Ingredients
Milk, Cream, Evaporated Skim Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt,carob Bean Gum.
Other Food Information
Cream cheese in a brick format
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in No Name Pasteurized Light Cream Cheese Spread
- Calories in No Name Pasteurized Instant Skim Milk Powder
- Calories in No Name Breadsticks and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
- Calories in No Name Crackers and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
- Calories in Cheese Spread, Cream Cheese Base
- Calories in No Name Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in No Name Pasteurized Cream Cheese. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.