Martelli Italian Flour All Purpose has 110 calories per 30 g serve. See Martelli Italian Flour All Purpose's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 367 calories (1536 kilojoules), 1g fat, 77g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Martelli Italian Flour All Purpose.
Martelli Italian Flour All Purpose Ingredients
Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid. Contains Wheat, May Contain Traces Of Soy.
Other Food Information
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in President's Choice Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- Calories in Robin Hood Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- Calories in Bobs Red Mill All-Purpose Baking Flour…
- Calories in President's Choice All Purpose Unbleached Flour
- Calories in PC Organics Organic All-Purpose Flour,…
- Calories in No Name Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Martelli Italian Flour All Purpose. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.