There are 139 calories, or 581 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Lasagna, Vegetarian. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Lasagna, Vegetarian has 139 calories, 17.9g carbohydrates, 4.35g fat, and 7.31 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Vegetarian Fillets, Meatless
- Calories in Sandwich, Vegetarian Burger (Veggie Burger) +…
- Calories in Vegetarian Meat Loaf Or Patty, Meatless
- Calories in Vegetarian Stew, Meatless
- Calories in Knorr Rice Noodle Cup Japanese Miso Low Fat,…
- Calories in Knorr Rice Noodle Cup Singapore Laksa Low Fat,…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Lasagna, Vegetarian has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.