Knorr Soup Mix Noodle with Chicken Vegetable has 70 calories per 20 g serve. See Knorr Soup Mix Noodle with Chicken Vegetable's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 350 calories (1464 kilojoules), 5g fat, 65g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Knorr Soup Mix Noodle with Chicken Vegetable.
Knorr Soup Mix Noodle with Chicken Vegetable Ingredients
Wheat Noodles, Dried Vegetables (carrot, Onion, Peas, Celery), Salt, Corn Starch, Powdered Cooked Chicken, Sugars (glucose, Sugar), Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Silicon Dioxide, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Natural Flavour, Dried Parsley, Yeast Extract, Spice Extract. Contains: Wheat.
Other Food Information
- Lipton Noodle With Chicken Vegetable Soup Mix (117g) is our classic noodle soup in chicken broth, is perfect for any time of the year and is sure to satisfy.
- Low fat chicken soup, made with extra thick and chunky noodles.
- No artificial flavours or colours in Lipton instant noodle soup
- 2 pouches = 6 bowls of Chicken Soup
- 80 cals/21g in soup mix
- Lipton Noodle With Chicken Vegetable Soup Mix is a great source of vitamin A.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Knorr Dry Soup Mix Chicken Noodle low fat and no…
- Calories in Knorr Soup?Mix Chicken?Noodle
- Calories in Lipton Cup-a-Soup Instant?Soup Mix…
- Calories in Lipton Cup-a-Soup Instant Soup Mix Chicken…
- Calories in Lipton Classic Chicken Noodle Dry Soup Mix Soup,…
- Calories in Knorr Classic Soup Tomato Vegetable Dry Soup…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Knorr Soup Mix Noodle with Chicken Vegetable. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.