Kashi Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Bar, 5 Bars has 140 calories per 35 g serve. See Kashi Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Bar, 5 Bars's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 400 calories (1674 kilojoules), 17g fat, 60g carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protien in 100g of Kashi Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Bar, 5 Bars.
Kashi Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Bar, 5 Bars Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats, Sugars (brown Rice Syrup, Cane Sugar), Roasted Peanuts, Dark Chocolate (unsweetened Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Butter (peanuts), Vegetable Oil, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Oat Hull Fibre, Sea Salt, Natural Flavour, Peanut Oil. Contains: Oats, Peanut. May Contain: Tree Nuts, Milk, Soy.
Other Food Information
Made with simple and natural ingredients, our whole grain bars are a tasty source of plant-based nutrition with 3 g of fibre per bar. Thanks to loads of peanuts, creamy peanut butter, dark chocolate and sea salt, each Kashi* bar satisfies your sweet tooth while nourishing your wholesome side
• Made with Simple, natural , plant-based ingrédients
• Delicious and visible inclusions of crunchy peanuts, dark chocolate and peanut butter
• Nourishing benefits per 35 g bar: 13 g Whole Grains, 3 g Fibre
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Kashi Whole Grain Bars, Honey Almond Flax, 5…
- Calories in Kashi Chewy Chia Whole Grain Bars Dark…
- Calories in Kashi Soft Baked Cereal Bars Strawberry 7 Grain…
- Calories in Kashi Soft Baked Cereal Bars Cocoa 7 Grain 5…
- Calories in Kashi Chewy Whole Grain Bars Dark Mocha Almond
- Calories in Kind bar Kind Bar, Mini Peanut Butter and Dark…
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Kashi Chocolate Peanut Butter Whole Grain Bar, 5 Bars. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.