Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix has 80 calories per 21 g serve. See Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 381 calories (1594 kilojoules), 0g fat, 90g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix.
Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix Ingredients
Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavour, Fumaric Acid, Colour. (e006b)
Other Food Information
Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder is an easy to make orange flavored dessert. Perfect for cooling off on a hot day, this mouthwatering treat delivers the classic refreshingly sweet orange taste you know and love. With only 80 calories per serving, this dessert is one you can feel good about sharing with your family. This package makes four servings so you can prepare enough for the whole family. It’s easy to make a tasty dessert for kids or adults. Simply mix the gelatin with boiling water, stir in cold water, and refrigerate until set.
- One 85g box of Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder
- Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder is an easy to make Orange flavored dessert – just stir the mix with boiling and cold water and refrigerate
- Package makes four servings
- Only 80 calories per serving
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder Light, Gelatin Mix
- Calories in Jell-O Cherry Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix
- Calories in Jell-O Grape Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix
- Calories in Jell-O Raspberry Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix
- Calories in Jell-O Lime Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix
- Calories in Jell-O Lemon Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Jell-O Orange Jelly Powder, Gelatin Mix. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.