There are 406 calories, or 1699 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Hot Chocolate, With Aspartame. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Hot Chocolate, With Aspartame has 406 calories, 77.54g carbohydrates, 3.23g fat, and 16.7 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Sweetener, Aspartame
- Calories in Carbonated Drinks, Cola With Aspartame
- Calories in Carbonated Drinks, Non Cola With Aspartame
- Calories in Pepper North Hot Sauce Momento De Muerte Extra…
- Calories in Aubrey D Rebel Hot Reaper Pepper Hot Sauce
- Calories in Allessia La Bomba Hot Antipasto Spread Extra Hot
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Hot Chocolate, With Aspartame has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.