Hershey's Reese'S Pieces With Pretzel Candy has 190 calories per 40 g serve. See Hershey's Reese'S Pieces With Pretzel Candy's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 475 calories (1987 kilojoules), 18g fat, 70g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Hershey’s Reese’S Pieces With Pretzel Candy.
Hershey’s Reese’S Pieces With Pretzel Candy Ingredients
Sugars (sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Corn Syrup), Partially Defatted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Modified Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Malt (barley), Confectioner’s Glaze, Soybean Oil, Salt, Corn Starch, Lecithin (soy), Modified Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavour, Tartrazine, Sunset Yellow Fcf, Allura Red, Brilliant Blue Fcf, Milk. Contains: Peanuts, Milk, Wheat, Barley, Soy. May Contain: Tree Nuts.
Other Food Information
- NEW REESE’S PIECES Pretzel is fresh spin on the original REESE’S PIECES candies you love with a tasty pretzel in the center, covered in a layer of peanut butter and coated in a candy shell.
- One 170gm REESE’S PIECES Pretzel
- A great treat to share with friends and family
- An exciting new addition to your candy bowl
- A kosher candy
- It¡¯s the perfect sweet and salty snack with a satisfying crunch.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Hershey's Reese'S Pieces With Caramel Flavoured…
- Calories in Hershey's Reese'S Pieces With Milk Chocolate…
- Calories in Hershey's Chocolate, Milk Stuffed with Reese's?…
- Calories in Hershey's Reese'S Pieces With Chocolate Cookie…
- Calories in Reese's Hershey's Reeses Pieces
- Calories in Reese's Reese'S Mini Baking Pcs
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Hershey’s Reese’S Pieces With Pretzel Candy. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.