There are 136 calories, or 569 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Ham, Flaked. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ham, Flaked has 136 calories, 0.2g carbohydrates, 7.4g fat, and 16 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in President's Choice Sustainably Sourced Wild…
- Calories in No Name Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- Calories in Clover Leaf Flaked Light Tuna, Sriracha
- Calories in No Name Tomato Basil Flaked Light Tuna
- Calories in Clover Leaf Flaked Light Tuna, Tomato & Onion
- Calories in Clover Leaf Flaked Light Tuna, Spicy Peanut…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Ham, Flaked has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.