There are 868 calories, or 3631 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Grains, Quinoa. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Grains, Quinoa has 868 calories, 155.5g carbohydrates, 13.89g fat, and 31.84 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Dempster Bread 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains…
- Calories in GoGo Quinoa Rice & Quinoa Spaghetti Pasta
- Calories in GoGo Quinoa Rice & Quinoa Fusilli Pasta
- Calories in GoGo Quinoa Rice & Quinoa Macaroni Pasta
- Calories in GoGo Quinoa Organic Royal Tri-color Quinoa
- Calories in GoGo Quinoa White Organic Quinoa Royal
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Grains, Quinoa has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.