Christie Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers has 130 calories per 30 g serve. See Christie Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 433 calories (1812 kilojoules), 15g fat, 67g carbohydrates, and 10 grams of protien in 100g of Christie Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers.
Christie Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers Ingredients
Whole Grain Wheat, Vegetable Oil, Seasoning (modified Milk Ingredients, Salt, Natural Flavour, Garlic Powder, Cheddar Cheese Powder, Parmesan Cheese Powder, Gum Arabic, Vegetable Oil, Onion Powder, Spices). Contains: Wheat, Milk.
Other Food Information
TRISCUIT crackers are baked with whole grain wheat. They are more than just vehicles for dips and toppings; they¡¯re sources of inspiration, canvases for creation. With just a few ingredients and a little imagination, they can turn any spread into an edible (and effortless) work of art. Bring on the flavour!
- One 200 g box of TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic crackers.
- Kosher and Non-GMO Project Verified
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- Baked with whole grain wheat and made simply.
- Bring on the flavour!
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Triscuit Thin Crisps Jalapeno Crackers
- Calories in Christie Triscuit Roasted Garlic Crackers
- Calories in Christie Thin Crisps Original Crackers
- Calories in Christie Triscuit Cracked Pepper And Olive Oil…
- Calories in Christie Triscuit Rosemary And Olive Oil…
- Calories in Christie Triscuit Original Crackers
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Christie Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.