Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Sea Salt & Pepper has 80 calories per 20 g serve. See Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Sea Salt & Pepper's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 400 calories (1674 kilojoules), 8g fat, 80g carbohydrates, and 5 grams of protien in 100g of Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Sea Salt & Pepper.
Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Sea Salt & Pepper Ingredients
Rice Flour, Brown Rice, Potato Starch, Seasoning (rice Starch, Sea Salt, Sugar, Spice, Vegetable Oil, Natural Flavour), Rice Bran, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Sea Salt, Rosemary Extract (vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract). May Contain Tree Nuts, Mustard, Sesame, Soy.
Other Food Information
Enjoy a snack you can feel good about loving! GOOD THINS crackers are baked until they¡¯re perfectly crisp for a satisfying crunch you won¡¯t forget. Made with real rice, these crackers come in mouth-watering flavours the entire family will love. Add them to lunchboxes, turn them into appetizers, serve them with dip, or enjoy them all on their own.
- One 100 g box of GOOD THINS Salt & Pepper flavoured crackers.
- Kosher and Non-GMO Project Verified
- No cholesterol, transfat, artificial colours or flavours
- Gluten Free certified and made with real rice.
- Each 20g serving contains 80 calories.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Simply Salt
- Calories in Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Multigrain
- Calories in Christie Good Thins Sesame Rice Crackers
- Calories in Christie Good Thins Corn Crackers, Barbeque
- Calories in Christie Good Thins Corn Crackers
- Calories in Wheat Thins Vegetable Thins Crackers 40%Less Fat
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Christie Good Thins Rice Crackers, Sea Salt & Pepper. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.