There are 757 calories, or 3167 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Chicken, Capon. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Chicken, Capon has 757 calories, 2.18g carbohydrates, 39.3g fat, and 92.4 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Knorr Bouillon Cubes for Rich Deep Chicken…
- Calories in Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavour Rice & Vermicelli…
- Calories in Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages In Chicken Broth
- Calories in Grace Chicken Vienna Sausages In Chicken Broth,…
- Calories in Tre Stelle Cheezmade Simulated Chicken Patty…
- Calories in Animal Fat, Chicken
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Chicken, Capon has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.