There are 334 calories, or 1396 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Cheese, Brie. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Cheese, Brie has 334 calories, 0.45g carbohydrates, 27.68g fat, and 20.75 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in President's Choice Brie Triple Cr¨¨me Brie…
- Calories in President's Choice Goat Brie Goat¡¯s Milk Brie…
- Calories in President's Choice Double Cream Brie Deli Cut…
- Calories in Nuts for Cheese Organic & Dairy-Free Fermented…
- Calories in Castello Brie With Chili Cheese Extra Creamy 39%…
- Calories in President's Choice Double Cream Brie Cheese
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Cheese, Brie has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.