There are 371 calories, or 1552 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Cheese, Brick. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Cheese, Brick has 371 calories, 2.79g carbohydrates, 29.68g fat, and 23.24 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in PhillySwirl Original Brick Cream Cheese
- Calories in Macaroni And Cheese, Box Mix With Cheese Sauce
- Calories in Cheese Spread, Cream Cheese Base
- Calories in Stouffers Macaroni & Cheese with Rich Creamy…
- Calories in No Name Breadsticks and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
- Calories in No Name Crackers and Cheese, Processed Cheese…
Food, With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Cheese, Brick has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.