There are 547 calories, or 2287 kilojoules, in 100 grams of Bread, Italian. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrient values for a range of food quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Bread, Italian has 547 calories, 103.99g carbohydrates, 5.28g fat, and 18.55 grams of protein in each 100 gram portion.
The nutrition information presented here comes from data published by Health Canada.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Aurora Italian Style Bread Crumbs with Italian…
- Calories in Allessia Bread Crumbs Southern Italian Style
- Calories in President's Choice Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Calories in Crusty Bread, Italian Unsliced
- Calories in Pope Bread Crumbs Italian Seasoned
- Calories in Italian Multigrain Unsliced Bread
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for using Food with Thought to discover how many calories and nutrition Bread, Italian has. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.