Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Rice Pasta & Cheddar has 220 calories per 57 g serve. See Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Rice Pasta & Cheddar's Nutrition Facts panel below for carbs, protein, and other nutrients:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
There are 386 calories (1615 kilojoules), 7g fat, 70g carbohydrates, and 9 grams of protien in 100g of Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Rice Pasta & Cheddar.
Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Rice Pasta & Cheddar Ingredients
Rice Pasta (white Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour), Tapioca Starch, Dried Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Non-animal Microbial Enzymes), Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Whey, Butter, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cultured Whole Milk (whole Milk, Bacterial Cultures), Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Colour, Silicon Dioxide For Anticaking. Contains Milk Ingredients.
Other Food Information
Try a gluten free variety of Annie¡¯s microwavable mac and cheese cups, Rice Pasta & Cheddar! It¡¯s made with rice pasta, 100% real cheese and no artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives. Just add water, microwave 2:15 minutes and enjoy. Also available in a twin pack.
- No Artificial Flavours, Synthetic Colours or Preservatives
- Contains Real Cheese and Milk Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients
- Cup contains: 57 grams
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Classic Mild Cheddar
- Calories in Annies Homegrown Deluxe Rich & Creamy Shells &…
- Calories in Annies Organic White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Calories in Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Grass Fed Classic Mild…
- Calories in Annies Annie's Rice Pasta Shells & White Cheddar…
- Calories in Annies Gluten Free Rice Pasta Cheddar
Food With Thought Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Food With Thought to find out how many calories there are in Annies Macaroni & Cheese, Rice Pasta & Cheddar. Food with Thought does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Food with Thought website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.